1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I admit it. I ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ace, Oct 12, 2016.

1. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

... have never sat down and considered the ideals or character relations of a show I enjoyed. I just watched because I enjoyed it.

I admit I am not a deep thinker when it comes to entertainment.

Heck, this afternoon I ripped one so loud on the crapper that the next door neighbor's dog started barking.

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Just read this to Mrs. Spartan who is convinced I wrote it.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  3. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

OK. I need to un-hear that, somehow. :)

FileNotFound likes this.
  4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

To be fair, I did have the bathroom window open.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Dyno said:
    ...have never seen and don't really know much of anything about Rocky Horror Picture Show.

At first I thought the RHPS was supposed to be some horror-based takeoff on ...

[​IMG]

6. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Yes, in a car. I had a four-door, put her in the back seat, left the door open with her legs sticking out. My knees were actually on the asphalt parking lot, though. That was rough on the knees but I was too drunk to really be bothered by it, nor by the observers.

Just a note: The young woman wasn't a stranger. We had several classes together and stayed friends for quite some time.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Watched 'TWD' last night.

8. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

See, now that I would watch. I love Bullwinkle!

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Also love Bullwinkle, but that Bullwinkle movie they made looked awful. I never watched it.
    Same with Mr. Peabody and Sherman. Loved the cartoon when I was a kid, but the movie looked terrible.

Dyno likes this.
  10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Agree.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So, by episode 1, do you mean the crappy one with the little Anakin in the speeder race or the beloved one with Luke Skywalker and robots and such?

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'd never really watched Peabody and Sherman as a kid, so I didn't have high hopes for the film when I took my kids to see it. I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty funny, and the kids enjoyed it a lot.

Draft saved Draft deleted