1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Even better was Bush and Co's reactions when the privatizing SS subject was brought up when the economy blew up.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

3. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Neutral Corner likes this.
  4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Martin Riggs Tough shit bill go back to drinking your life away we understand its the only reason you can live with your c*nt of a wife

John Jones rapist c*nt

Brad Brady We don't give a rats ass what you think or like you scum bag MF . Go to hell and take that fukjng bitch wife of yours with you

Betty Schaal I think it already is thanks to Obama and your bitch wife

Randal Dodds then stop stumping for that bitch you call your wife.

Dawn McManus Sirmons His Bitch started it [​IMG]

Norma Andrus then you and Killary get out

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The One and Only Official Party of Family Values, meanwhile, says nothing about the nominee or his propensity to promote such things. They stand by and let it happen. And all the while, they'd have you believe theirs is the only vanguard of America.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

But but but **** she's she's she's **** SOMETHING BAD, I JUST KNOW IT!!

Nov. 8 can't get here fast enough.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Best ad of this whole thing. Fair question. Brilliant delivery. I was hoping we'd hear from him again. He knocked it out of the park.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

vide supra

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

11. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Maybe my relatively rural upbringing has something to do with this, and anecdotes don't equal trends, but I'm concerned Hillary's full-throated defense of abortion rights opened a front for activating single-issue abortion voters. Several of them I know seem to have been provoked to action by that this week.

I, too, have wondered if I am too interested in the outcome of this election. But I think at this point, particularly in light of early and mail voting, if we're debating the difference between winning by three touchdowns or four.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Just for shits and giggles...

Let's assume for a minute that Trump somehow wins exactly 270 electoral votes on election night.

Is there any doubt that Democrats would launch an all out effort to flip a couple of electors, and throw the election to Hillary?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.