1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Idiots Allowed Fantasy League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Trailing 6-3 and lost an SP.

2. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

It's a war of attrition. I heard that The Hots lost their best hitter Daniel Murphy

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

They did. You're well sourced in this league.

Songbird likes this.
  4. Earthman

I'm in a league where one of players in 3rd / 4th place game is breaking one of unwritten rules of
    fantasy baseball. Typically waiver claims are left to the 2 teams in finals and everyone else steps back. ;)

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

That is a bit of a faux pas. I think I've been guilty of that in past seasons in my league.
    Although, I must admit that I think it speak well of a league when players are into enough to maintain that type of effort in consolation-bracket games.

6. Earthman

Fair point

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Earth, in case your league source haven't shared the news, Well Known Baseball Team has seized a slim 6-4 lead.

Earthman likes this.
  8. Earthman

I did hear that. Also heard that almost every category is close and can turn on one hit or run

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Want Jansen? Heard he's great when it comes to protecting leads in this league.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Very true. With the exceptions of Ks. The Hots have a commanding lead in that category, and I don't have the type of pitching capable of gaining that much ground in that volume category.

All other 11 categories could go either way.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Now 8-2 Hots lead

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

9-2 Hots lead going into today.
    A lot of close categories, but that's a lot of categories I'd need to flip over three days.
    Can happen, but probability is low.

Draft saved Draft deleted