1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Maybe, but likely affects few students since they are limited to 25 hours per week during regular academic terms. International students can't work more than 20 hours per week. Majority of graduate students are on 50% contracts (20 hours per week), with advanced graduate students possibly eligible to work more hours.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You dismissed the list as bullshit after a brief glance? Either you dismissed it without reading it closely enough or you are full of shit on this one. Perhaps both.

I wouldn't be shocked if you called it bullshit before reading anything but the headline.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Unlike you, some of us can read AND comprehend.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL.

We had some friends over, and ended up behind real time because of bathroom breaks. Then I was falling asleep by the end.

I've determined that I could not be president. I don't have the stamina.

doctorquant and Double Down like this.
  6. YankeeFan

I have a life outside of SJ.com on occasion!

And I'm going to sleep shortly.

Will read tomorrow.

JC likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Such a successful businessman!

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

By read and comprehend, tony means read and come up with a lie to cover for Trump. And he's still wrong. I could do it, but why would anybody want to do such work for a candidate they don't even like? Perhaps tony can shed some light on the answer to that question.

10. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Oh, brother. That's really all you got out of my perfectly legitimate post, and a sentiment that I'm sure many others experienced, as well?

Please don't try to pretend you know me, or read me very well, because you don't.

This is a crappy election in which even Clinton supporters not liking either supporting her, or feeling like they have to, given the alternative. There are plenty of people out there wishing and hoping Trump will turn a corner and truly become a legitimate, serious, hope-engendering presidential candidate that probably only he really thinks he can be.

11. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

OK. I admit it. I'd never seen that picture, and I chuckled at this.

Welcome back, Starman :).

12. YankeeFan

It's actually a screen shot from a telenovela:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.