1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Commercials you like

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

FedEx with "Hey! You guys are going to scare awAy the deer!!!"

2. MUTigers

MUTigers Member

Agreed. I haven't laughed out loud at a commercial in a long time, and the deer ad got me.

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I'll tell you who will never get old on my screen: Milana Vayntrub.

Chef2, FileNotFound, HanSenSE and 3 others like this.
  4. jr/shotglass

Also, I've never been a huge Nikki Minaj fan, but I'm getting a consistent laugh out of her "Steven" commercial recently. Love her delivery.

5. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Newest Heisman House commercials are great ... and I have no idea what they are advertising.

6. jr/shotglass

The "can you hear me now" guy, extremely irritating at the start, has become four times more offensive now that he was sold to the highest bidder.

7. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

I love to the Bo Jackson Tecmo Bowl ads for the Kia Sorento. The look on his face when he tells the in-dash computer to, "Play Tecmo Bowl, battle version," is hilarious.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'm partial to the Mazda commercial with the couple bringing the newborn home from the hospital. The fact that you go to the hospital as "Susan" and "Jeff" but you come home as "Mom" and "Dad" resonates pretty strongly with me. Plus, when that little turd in the car seat starts squawking, it sure does bring back memories ...

I've read, however, that that commercial's all about "white privilege" ...

10. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

No idea this thread was so old, but I'm adding Chick-Fil-A commercials.

Watching a bowl game on Slingbox from afar and enjoying the cows listening to "Stayin' Alive." (The commercials are streaming better than the game.)

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Nothing beats AFN "commercials."

12. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

That's what I normally get, so this whole Slingbox thing is blowing my mind. I'd honestly forgotten about Chick.

three_bags_full likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted