1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Idiots Allowed Fantasy League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

With strawberries and Cool Whip.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Galvis with a stolen base, making it 5-2 in that cat, probably securing it.

3. Songbird

Jay Bruce, who hit a pinch-hit homer last night -- quite massive from what I've been told -- just scored a run for the Xanadodgers to extend the lead in that cat to 26-24.

4. Songbird

Wily most definitely wants to shit the bed ...

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

6. Songbird

Mr. .245 and Nelson Cruz just scored runs to tie the cat at 27, reducing the Xanadodgers lead to 7-4. It had been 8-4 because Wily shit the bed to start the game by allowing 2 ER in the 1st, thus putting the Xanadodgers back on top in the ERA cat.

7. Songbird

Seriously, what are the odds that I need all 3 of the Hots pitchers to lose and it happens?

I think it's coming down to the 8:05 game, Cards v. Cubs. Hots have Lester going as well as Yadi on offense, and I'd have Piscotty on offense.

8. Songbird

Jay Bruce just scored again to give X'Dodgers 28-27 runs lead, and 8-4 overall lead.

9. Songbird

Another storyline: Hots have 3 Giants on offense slated to start against one of his pitchers, Richard.

Dear Buster, Hunter, and Eduardo, please fuck up Clayton's program today. Thanks, Xanadodgers.

10. Songbird

Hots pull to 7-5 by retaking ERA lead as Wily has stopped shitting the bed since the 1st.

Screen shot 2016-09-25 at 3.25.11 PM.png

11. Songbird

6-5 as Cruz scores for Hots to tie up the runs category at 28 ...

Edit: Scored again because he hit his second homer of the game.

12. Songbird

Wily is done and won't get the win for the Hots but he came back from the early bed-shitting to toss 6 with only 2 ER and 5 K's.

X'Dodgers lead in K's is precarious at 52-48 as Richard prepares to start his game for the Hots against the Giants.

Hots lead ERA 3.50 to 3.60 while X'Dodgers lead WHIP 1.16 to 1.39.

Draft saved Draft deleted