1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

image.jpeg

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

All the bullshit is coming from the board's least self-aware poster. That would be you.

3. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Perhaps Trump nodded or shrugged. Would that be a ""discussion "? No, Trump is probably full of shit.

4. heyabbott

Trump was lectured to by, as Breitbart called him, a narco-Politician.
    bad negotiator, looks weak, and dimwitted

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I'm intending to vote for Hillary because she has a long record of public and political service that includes stints as a U.S. Senator and Secretary of State. I believe she is uniquely qualified to understand the rigors and challenges one faces as President of the United States, both because she has worked closely with the current President and she had the ultimate insider view of the job as First Lady. I largely agree with her on policy, I think she will work hard to achieve her agenda, but I recognize that will require some political compromise, something she has demonstrated she is capable of doing effectively.

Moreover, I believe Hillary Clinton has a deep understanding of the issues facing our nation, both domestically and in foreign policy, and I believe she will work hard to address those issues. While she may be stronger on some issues than others, I believe she puts in the effort to learn as much as she can about the issues she is weaker on.

I think she will prove to not only be a capable leader and excellent diplomat, I think she will become one of our nation's most successful Presidents. She has been preparing for this job for more than 25 years and I think she's ready for it.

I don't expect you or YF or the board's righties to agree with much of that, and I'm not trying to convince you of any of it. That's just how I feel about this election.

I'm happy to listen to your reasons for voting for the GOP candidate.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Forget Yosemite Sam. Tony is a Republican lemming, doing whatever the Republican party tells him to do. Maybe he just can't conceive of Americans voting based on the candidate and assumes everybody just follows party leadership over the cliff. That would be sad for him, so sad that I do hope he is just full of shit, but neither speaks well for him.

[​IMG]

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Wait, is he saying Trump wasn't honest!?!

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Bigpern, she has the capacity to do what you say but she won't have the votes. My guess is that if she's elected, she will have no chance of even getting Cabinet nominees confirmed. She's not going to win by more than 2 percent.

bigpern23 likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

10. heyabbott

What a tool

11. Inky_Wretch

12. Inky_Wretch

So now Trump is promising he can fix two nations?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.