1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

It also helps him masturbate six times a day. :mad:

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Alternate headline ... Obama's Former Doctor: Trump is a lard ass!

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

No, he's just simply establishing that when: 1) Herself wins; and 2) someone of rightward sensibilities suggest that Herself ain't the most wonderfulest politician to ever evade indictment; that 3) that person isn't coming completely out of whack-a-doo land with that take.

old_tony likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

If you followed the show's Twitter feed, this was the takeaway.

It's like they wanted to bury the more interesting story from their own show.

5. YankeeFan

All criticism of Hillary will be related to her gender.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Or The Hill wanted to entice more hits with a provocative headline. A more accurate headline would have been "Obama's Former Doctor Says Both Candidates Should Release Full Medical Records." But that's boring. And it doesn't fit your #narrative.

I mean, Obama's former doctor is so concerned about Hillary's health he said he would be voting for her.

7. YankeeFan

Because we have Tim Kaine waiting in the wings!

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

My daughter woke up around 3 a.m. and refused to go back to sleep for almost an hour. While I was waiting for her to go back down, I surfed YouTube and found a "Hillary is hiding a SERIOUS illness!" video. The narrator kept referring to her as "the would-be Vaginer-in-Thief." :eek:

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Polls tighten in presidential race
    Again, I don't think that America is ga-ga over Tim Kaine. But the reason you raise the health issue is because the running mate is unpalatable. The committed Hillary voters aren't going to care if she's on her death bed. They're still voting for Kaine. The undecideds mostly hate both candidates. So Trump wants to serve them option 3? It makes no sense. It's a terrible tactic. Kaine is vanilla. Undecideds would flock to him over Trump.

You keep telling us that Hillary is a terrible candidate. Trump keeps telling us that Hillary is a terrible candidate. Why the hell is he aggressively trying to convince people that she won't be able to serve then?

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

What is Creosote's daughter hiding about her sleeping habits? It would be irresponsible not to ask.

11. YankeeFan

Nothing good happens after 3 am.

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

She was just waiting for the phone call!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.