1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If bringing up Trump's connection to the alt-right is desperate, then what is spreading false info about Hillary's health?

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't know that YF would argue that Trump is desperate.

I'm not sure what her being up by only 4 over essentially the worst possible Republican opponent says. I know it says something about Hillary Clinton. I also know it says something about the polarization of the voting public at this point. I just can't really accurately parse those things and know how much of each it says.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I wish I could invest in mud instead of gold.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

How do we know it's false?

It may be unproven, but it hasn't been proved false. We have no idea what kind of health she is in.

The fact that she needs help getting up a flight of stairs, needs a step to get into her SUV, only walked four blocks in the NYC Pride Parade, and always has a stool around, would lead to questions about any candidate's health.

This is no different than what Reagan, Dole, and McCain faced.

6. Dick Whitman

You're right. Technically, it is not proven that Hillary Clinton did not have a seizure while speaking to reporters precisely when it would have made sense for her to comically feign being overwhelmed by the number of people speaking at once.

7. Dick Whitman

She's 70.

8. Dick Whitman

Trump should continue with this winning line of attack, though. I'm sure people are totally freaked out by the prospect of a Tim Kaine presidency, a guy who has been a mayor, United States Senator, and a governor and seems completely grounded and normal. Batten down the hatches.

dixiehack likes this.
  9. Earthman

"Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obama’s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses."

10. Earthman

Would definitely raise some eyebrows

11. Earthman

"In February 2013, the Congressional Budget Office predicted that 24 million people would buy health coverage through the federally and state-operated online exchanges by this year. Just 11.1 million people were signed up as of late March."

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

LOL. Julian Ass Sausage and his buddies from the Kremlin dirty tricks squad hsve already been caught faking/falsifying / fabricating stuff on Wikileaks, so whatever comes out, regardless of what it is, is highly suspect before it even hits the ground.

Which will go double if it's some regurgitation of some weatherbeaten Faux Fascist Noise/ Right Wing Screech Machine Hillary Derangement Syndrome theme song. They've been pumping the same shit out for 25 years and never got any of it to really stick.

And of course, anything promoted as "fact" by Fucko is automatically presumed to be bullshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.