1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

His doctor's working on it.

[​IMG]

Lugnuts likes this.
  2. Starman

"Okay Donald, if you thought THAT question was interesting, you'll love this one: Fuck your days as a swinging young bachelor, let's think back to the days you were a doting father to a sexy young teen, a sexy young teen you posed for a number of suggestive photos, such as her sitting on your lap in bed, you massaging her bare shoulders at a formal dinner, her sitting on your lap and snuggling your neck in front of a sculpture of two giant parrots engaged in sex. You've also suggested on numerous occasions since you'd love to see her naked in a skin mag and "date " her. You ever pay for any abortions involving her? I mean, people are talking about this on the Internet. Take a moment for silent prayer before you answer; you probably need to consult with your personal lord and savior Jesus Christ before you answer."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

"Yes, honey, of course you can sit on Daddy's lap."

[​IMG]

4. Starman

"But Mommy, Daddy's lap is always so lumpy."

"Don't worry, sweetie, it's really not that big a thing."

I Should Coco and HanSenSE like this.
  5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm going to need a Vox explainer for this.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

But Robert Byrd y'all.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

8. Starman

In 1984 I hired on for a part time job as a phone jockey and game writer for my local daily. There were about 6 guys on the part time staff along with 5 full timers.

Management was very careful that none of the part timers ever worked over 32 hours a week or averaged over 28 on a monthly basis, because they didn't want anybody to qualify for full time status and, among other things, health insurance.

Goddamn Obungocare.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

franticscribe and Smallpotatoes like this.
  10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

There's also no comparison between Duke and Byrd as far as having been accepted by Democrats or Republicans. Democrats still embrace Byrd. Republicans have never embraced Duke.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

He was still using the N word in television interviews in the 2000s. And he saw nothing wrong with it. Neither did any other Democrat.

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Uh-oh, Tony's back from the bar ... :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.