1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

What was Sidney Blumenthal's formal job description there? How much did the gig pay? And how'd he wind up getting it?

old_tony and YankeeFan like this.
  3. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

This Double Down guy can write.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Wouldn't you love to see the entire payroll? I'm guessing Sid and Huma weren't the only ones with no show foundation jobs.

The Clintons paid for loyalty with charitable funds. It's kind of gross really. and, what does it say about someone who allows themselves to accept payment from a charitable foundation without doing work for them.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Spurned lover, amirite, YF?

6. TigerVols

OK now do Ivana's rape testimony!

doctorquant likes this.
  7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Clearly his ex-wife was loyal to him at a point in time prior to Trump running for president. Why I bet there are pictures of them and everything. Seems awfully convenient. Someone should absolutely spend limited time and resources investigating every possible angle of this conspiracy I just cooked up in my head.

8. TigerVols

Other than the Kellyanne woman who somehow has gone from being a chirpy pundit to the second coming of Axelrod/Plouffe in the minds if the punditry, can someone please explain why Trump is getting a pass for his "going to surround myself with the best people" comment when in reality this week alone he's turned his field office work over to the bridgegate guy (less than 90 days out, BTW), had Katrina make another fool out of herself, had to deny his national security guy wants to assassinate Hillary, has had his CEO revealed to be a wife-abusing anti-Semite, and had his doctor crawl away from the end of the bar and humiliate him?

Riptide and Lugnuts like this.
  9. doctorquant

Yes, but you got the title wrong ...

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

That doesn't count because she supports Donald now.

Barbara Res's accusation doesn't count because she opposes him now.

I've been trying to diagram this, to no effect.

dixiehack likes this.
  11. doctorquant

Well, I wouldn't say he's "getting a pass" ... There's only so far your chances of winning can fall ... And it's not like anybody really thought he'd actually be doing that, either.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.