1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lena Dunham has near-constant urinary tract infections

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I'd hate to think what her Golden Sombrero whiff would be.

Edit: You can use that in a lyric, Mr. Sunshine ...

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

You don't want that kind of whiff.

[​IMG]

3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I am so glad I encountered this thread with a big glass of cheap North Carolina Wine ("Gimme Some Sugar" from Hinnant Family Vinyards) in hand. Any guilt about disliking Ms Dunham has been exorcised. For this I love each and every one of you, even those of you who secretly think Lena is hot in a forbidden Eva Braun/Ann Coulter/Alice the Maid kind of way.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I get the feeling that part of her problem is that too many people were playing in the neighborhood.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

This might be the best thread title in the board's history.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

She sent me a post-op photo of herself in bed, a red bracelet that read NO BENZODIAZEPINES dangling from her wrist,

Just to continue a theme for my posts tonight, Jason Isbell rhyming sixteen with benzodiazepines in Different Days is the greatest feat of songwriting in the 21st century.

FileNotFound likes this.
  9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I've said it before: I think she's talented.

But it's time for her to stop wanting to be profiled and written about. At some point, you wanna do good art, you can't keep giving away whole chunks of yourself to random Internet journalists. Go do another thing. Say no to someone using you for traffic to their site.

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted