1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Tony's definition of bullshit is anything that doesn't praise the GOP.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

From Ann Coulter's book. I mean ....
    [​IMG]

3. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Is this real? I don't follow her at all but is she always this offensive or did she have a stroke or something?

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

A friend of mine is reading the book. Though he's definitely a liberal, he's intellectually curious and likes to read material from both sides. I have not verified it, but I've not known him to post fake, misleading or incorrect memes. I believe it to be real.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Why don't we ask some 9/11 widows?

Smallpotatoes and HanSenSE like this.
  6. BadgerBeer

Is anyone watching CNN? Corey Lewandowski looks like a psycho killer and may blow at any moment and the other Trump guy keeps yelling..."WE ARE BUILDING A WALL". OMG, where does Trump find these guys?

Riptide likes this.
  7. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Interesting that the NY Post is claiming to be the first to unearth the court papers. It was suggested somewhere here that the Post might be one of the few newspapers to endorse Trump. In the last few weeks, their coverage of him has visibly shifted. I think Murdoch's sons have a role in that.
    This part of the Bannon story, if true, is especially hideous:
    Bannon had allegedly also earlier told Picccard, who was then his girlfriend and the expectant mother of their twin girls, that he would only agree to marry her if the kids were “normal.”
    Trump campaign CEO accused in divorce papers of attacking wife

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Aren't there other, saner conservatives who have written books that he could read, Thomas Sowell or somebody like that?

bigpern23 likes this.
  9. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

The Winona State coaching staff?

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. BadgerBeer

So Starman might have a point about the ass sex at Studio 54.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Trump to campaign Friday at one of sj.com's holiest of holies: Lake Tahoe.

Lugnuts likes this.
  12. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I hope Paul and Reince are sending HRC gift baskets now that she's clearly focused on rehabilitating their party. "It's OK, Republican leaders, Trump is in no way a reflection on the movement you've been incubating for decades!" I get that she wants Republican votes, but I don't need a reminder, at this stage of the game, that she'll most likely govern as a moderate Republican.

Lugnuts likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.