1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And sometimes you even read the articles at those links.

bigpern23 likes this.
  2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Is it possible, even probable, that Hillary Clinton bitched out Vince Foster a few days before his suicide? I think so. It's hardball. I imagine it wasn't anything worse than what happens in white shoe Wall Street law firms and investment banking firms hourly.

3. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

But I does The Sec of Agriculture have a foundation?

Lugnuts likes this.
  4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No, they tend to be farm state ex-Senators or Governors who have been major recipients of agribusiness campaign contributions. A truly bipartisan tradition.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Does Hillary have the temperament to be President?

Hillary 'triggered' Vince Foster suicide when she humiliated him

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Tell you what, between their Hillary binge and the poin beat, the Daily Mail could teach U.S. newspapers quite a bit about attracting an audience.

JackReacher and HanSenSE like this.
  7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I acknowledge this wasn't your objection.

And, I guess your prediction was that he could say the "N" word and not go down, but I thought you had said once or twice, something along the lines of, "how long until he says it?"

I apologize if I got that wrong. I'm not looking to put words in your mouth.

But, I do recall on 2008 that McCain's "temper" was an issue. He was a hothead, who yelled at people behind closed doors.

Several books about the Clinton's White House days describe Hillary similarly, but I haven't seen it raised as an issue in this campaign, even while Trump's "temperament" has been called into question.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

There's quite a large difference between chewing somebody's ass behind closed doors and going to Twitter to make threats, whine and complain about the anybody and everybody who doesn't kowtow to Trump.

Lugnuts likes this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Take away the fact that her chief of staff was also on Foundation payroll and that she had her own server that also was used to conduct foundation business he might have a point. If your the Sec of State why ever create a hint of impropriety?

Lugnuts likes this.
  12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

That might be true, but I'd also bet it's not even money (or better) that he writes a check to the SecAg's pet fund on the way out the door.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.