1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Doesn't really matter for the campaign, but it also isn't surprising. He just used his spouse to hide the goodies.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

No word on whether his African American was there.

HanSenSE and Riptide like this.
  4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Dang! An oldie but a goody. YF reads/hears something from a site/personality he doesn't agree with and it pops up at some point in conversation here. SCORE! Never mind that he reads/listens/follows on Twitter 4,000 times more than you do. It is simply impossible that anyone other than an editor at Politico could see a link between "Make America Great Again" Trump and the success of the U.S Olympic team. Especially on a board of folks who allegedly at one time thought exactly along those lines.
    And I'm wayyy behind on this one, but does anyone other than YF actually give a flying fuck whether the Secret Service spoke to Trump (formally or no) after the "call for assassination"? Didn't think so. (FTR, I thought the 'assassination' criticism was way overcooked).

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Batman and Inky_Wretch like this.
  7. jr/shotglass

I don't disagree with that. Although I believe the trickle-down affect to you and I won't be as life-changing as you might.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Clinton's public persona cuts both ways. She will take office with relatively low expectations from many voters. Just maintaining the status quo could be seen as success to some of them.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Clinton may be the worst President we've ever had, Trump,would be the last President

HanSenSE and jr/shotglass like this.
  10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

By we, do you mean the country today, or the country throughout its history?

Because it may be pretty hard to top Buchanan overseeing the country split apart.

11. jr/shotglass

Hey, buddy, I don't see a Baron Scicluna High School out there! ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Buchanan at least had the sense to wish that the country not break apart, just not the skill or courage to stop it. Should a similar scenario emerge, I think we all know Trump would be leading a succession effort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.