1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stop telling me I'm beautiful. I'm ugly.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jul 27, 2016.

1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

But how was her rack, amirite?[/QUOTE]
    Don't worry, you have bigger tits than her.

2. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

You sure do know how to make a girl blush.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

TyWebb likes this.
  4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

This topic always makes me think of a girl I went to grade school and high school with. All throughout school, she was very quiet. Wasn't involved in sports. Wasn't involved in clubs and not socially outgoing, at least that I could see. She wasn't ugly. Just the epitome of wallflower or shrinking violet. Fast-forward to our five-year reunion, and she was absolutely stunning. Really, there aren't enough beauty-related adjectives to describe how attractive she'd become. And she was smart. And she married well. It's always floored me what a transformation she made after high school. If only we all could age so well.

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

People. It's been eight pages and no one has given Dick what he asked for at the beginning.

Dick, you're not beautiful, and I won't tell you that anymore. You're ugly.

Dick Whitman likes this.
  6. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I wish I could say that, but I can't. I wouldn't mean it and it wouldn't be true.

7. CD Boogie

Same response you get when you ask people if you're funny.

TyWebb likes this.
  8. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

OK, not great, actually her least attractive feature. She says, "I was a boob job away from stardom." I'm nice. I tell her that once people see her face, nothing else matters and I never heard anybody say, "Yeah, she's pretty and all, but no tits." Her father being a pastor, her strong religious beliefs prevented the boob work.

9. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I actually feel the same way. A very pretty face and nice hair - I'm big into nice hair - are more important to me than any other feature. Unfortunately, I do have some friends who have said things like "She's pretty but no tits," but those are the same guys spending most weekends alone or third-wheeling it with other couples.

Also, I was mainly poking fun at Boogie. He gets a kick out of it.

10. CD Boogie

I do. It's empowering to know that every time I make a comment relating to women that the bat signal goes up and your one-note character comes briefly to life. I own your soul, Tits McGee.

TyWebb likes this.
  11. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I prefer Hooty McBoob, thank you very much.

12. CD Boogie

Given your recent admissions, your new name is "Will settle for nice hair."

Draft saved Draft deleted