1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Pence's views are not his views, at least not with anything he has publicly stated on a consistent basis or the way in which he has lived his life.

Assuming you are a champion of smaller government and reducing spending, the resources required to erect The Wall and deport 11M+ illegals will be tough to reconcile with that.

His identification of Islamic terrorism and jihadism as problems that need to be addressed is, in my view, something that needs to be said and likely an area in which many undecideds feel that the Democrats fall woefully short. He hasn't said how he will handle it, though (to keep it secret from the enemy, of course).

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Your link didn't go to his page, Tony. That was the failure. My mistake for thinking you would be able to figure that out.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

The page existed when I linked to it. Now says it was edited at 3:40 a.m. July 27, 2016.

5. old_tony

Is it irony that the man for whom the phrase "Character doesn't matter" was invented played the role of Hillary's character witness?

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Tony sees no problem with this

8. old_tony

Looks like the only people in Philadelphia who are going to "feel the burn" are the women who've slept with Bill Clinton the last few nights.

9. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Jim: Michael handles big-picture, and I handle day-to-day.
    Jo: Each of you is doing half a job.
    Michael: Sometimes I can hardly handle that!

[​IMG]

10. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Bill loves the attention. Although his voice is a bit shot from all of the paid speeches the last 16 years.

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Haha.

HanSenSE and Earthman like this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

That's funny. They nominated a celebrity.

HC and doctorquant like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.