1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pokemon GO

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wicked, Jul 11, 2016.

1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I don't give a shit what anyone chooses to do for leisure.
    But, hey ... like the summer is in full swing, girls are everywhere, they are usually wearing less and less.
    Go chase some of that instead of fkin Pokemon.

Fart said as he rattled his cane.

2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Are people still playing it? Haven't noticed anyone this week walking around with their phones out like they are playing.

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

o_t to the white courtesy phone.

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

dixiehack and Big Circus like this.
  5. The only good thing to come of this will be weight loss from all the walking.

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Hope everyone sold their Nintendo shares as company divulges it only owns 32 percent of the company that developed and controls the revenue from the app. Stock dropped from $35 to $25 since the 17th.

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

My wife works at a state mental hospital. They just had to send out an email blast and press release telling people the general public can't come into the hospital looking for Pokemon.

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Wrong move. They should let them in and then lock the doors.

BTExpress, Batman and TowelWaver like this.
  9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Really. Hell the customers are coming to you. Don't even need the guys with the nets. What's to complain about?

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

As approaches to mental health have changed over the years, many states have banned the use of the guys with the nets.
    It has created a large population of displaced workers as the guys with the nets used to comprise almost 60% of the mental health workforce.

SpeedTchr and Ace like this.
  11. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

In case you were wondering if people were still playing this, I was nearly trampled by 30-40 people chasing one while I was running in the park last night. Someone yelled the name of one and pointed and they all started charging toward me as I ran down a nearby path.

It looked something like this:

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe it was the rare Smallpotatoes Pokemon. Or could be a Vombatus.

TyWebb likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted