1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2016 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gutter, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Thing is, the RAW roster is so top-heavy with Charlotte, Sasha and Paige that the SmackDown roster (Becky Lynch and Natalia are the best there) literally calls for someone like Bayley, and soon.

2. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

I say Ambrose leaves with the belt and the rest of this show is a dud.....hoping for a nice surprise somewhere but it feels like it'll be the worst ppv since February or December

3. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Well they nailed the surprise out of the gate. 3rd or 4th loudest pop of the entire year.

When they give the people what they want it's such magic, keeps us coming back every time they dont.

4. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

I think Sasha was genuinely tickled to see the reaction Bayley got. Listening to Jericho's podcast, they are really close.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Did they get this ring announcer out of the TNA tryouts rejection line? He sounds terrible.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It's always good to see people actually having fun with their characters and angles. It's what separates them from the people Vince tries to shove down our throats.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  7. nietsroob17

That would be JoJo. She was a short-lived wrestler before going into announcing. She's now the No. 2 behind Lillian after Eden (Mrs. Cody Rhodes) left.

Also the daughter of former major leaguer Jose Offerman.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

No, this is a guy. I'm working and listening to the PPV more than watching it (at least during the intros), and his delivery is just terrible.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That video will never get old.

10. nietsroob17

Venture to say an even bigger pop than when the other Horsewomen debuted.

Not sure I can even remember the last time a woman/diva got such a pop. Maybe something with A.J. Lee?

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that, or a Stephanie return.

Oh, and speaking of having fun, Cena looked like he was enjoying the shit out of Enzo's schtick.

12. nietsroob17

Just for shits and giggles, they should've played Eva Marie or Nikki Bella's music and played with the crowd's minds.

Draft saved Draft deleted