1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

2. YankeeFan

The internment of US citizens by liberal hero, FDR, is a blight on American history.

But that's not how we beat the Japanese, who worshiped their Emperor as a god, and employed suicide attacks.

We sought, and achieved, a complete and total victory over the Japanese. We exposed their leader as a false god. We imposed a Western style constitution on Japan.

And, since then, Japan has not been a threat. They are an ally. Their people have abandoned the worship of their empower.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

What is: we won, Alex?

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

5. YankeeFan

I'm glad we're finally calling out fear mongering for political purposes:

[​IMG]

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

Dems lose elections because they are unwilling to stoop to such tactics.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I've always liked Taibbi, but this line doesn't fit ...

"Trump's ears cared?" cracked a nearby reporter, stuffing his face with yogurt peanuts while Googling "Natalie Gulbis naked" on his cellphone.

... Matt always -- ALWAYS -- seems to have that perfect bite from the nearby journalist. I don't believe this instance. Makes me wonder about so many others.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Joke's on Kerry. That'll happen either way.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

At least until Fucko suggested a couple months ago it was time Japan nuked up.

If and when Japan decides to nuke up, they ain't building 3 nuclear bombs, they're building 300. Which would take them about 90 days. And they already know how to build rockets.

How long do you think a Japan with a few hundred nukes in its pocket is gonna play puppy dog to the U.S.?

Simply Issue #97,356,269 that Fucko never devoted any thought to. Or, that whatever "thought" he devoted to it was at his customary third-grade retard level.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

12. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.