1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If I can vote third party in November, I can vote outside the box in Luggyland.

Lugnuts likes this.
  2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

If you switch the words "smart" and "ignorant" there, it would perfectly explain my choice between the two.

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Trump is very smart. But he is quite ignorant of the issues that really matter to us. Dangerously so, if you ask me.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He's not "very smart," he's a fucking moron in addition to being fact-ignorant. Enough of his constant gaffes are so nut-clutchingly idiotic, it's not just a matter of a lack of information but bedrock stupidity.

If his daddy wasn't a centimillionaire, he'd be driving a trash truck, and doing a shit-ass job of it.

Actually if Daddy Trump hadn't been a centimillionaire, THE PIG probably would have been dead 40 years ago. People put up with arrogant obnoxious asshole behavior if you've got millions and millions in the bank, but if you're Ronald Rumpf, trash-truck driving asshole, and you pull that kind of shit as a matter of habit, sometime in your 20s or 30s you piss off the wrong people, and they find you floating face down in some swamp just west of Hoboken.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He's not that smart.

Lugnuts likes this.
  6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I would have bet a lot of money you used centi wrong there and I would have lost a whole bunch of money. Glad I looked it up before saying something. I need to try to use centimillionaire in writing here soon.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

(Blows smoke off typing fingers.)

[​IMG]

"In the world."

HC likes this.
  8. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

and so articulate!

9. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

The democrats who are saying trump over Cruz are no better than the republicans who did the same. A pox on all your houses. George will for president. Finally, opening day will be a national holiday.

10. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

But jeans will be banned -- at least on planes!

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

There's a big difference between Cruz and HRC. Clinton is a centrist and Cruz represents the extreme conservative wing of the GOP.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The president apologizes for America every time he goes overseas, but this was too much:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.