1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OJ Simpson: Made In America

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, Jun 15, 2016.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I have no idea why I'm being mentioned here, but if you're looking for another sparring partner, look elsewhere.

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I added you because you "Liked" Zag's post calling me an idiot.

Like I said in my post, that's fine.

And I'm not looking for any "sparring partners" around here. I don't do that, never have.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It was a good thread at one point about the 30 for 30 series.

4. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

And you did nothing to help take it sideways?

No one is more sick of this than me.

Stop whining and post something to topic and get it back on track.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Go F yourself. This thread was completely on track until you started lecturing people on your brand of social justice. It is so annoying.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Lance Ito retired last year or so. There is no legal or ethical reason he can't talk about the case other than he's still too humiliated for his utter failures as a judge to control his courtroom. I would like to hear his Mea Culpa but I think he's incapable of admitted no his errors, let alone his disasters

Ito was used by Cochran like the 3rd Mexican whore in a 12 girl orgy

7. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

I actually looked him up during the FX series and was surprised he worked so long. He must have done at least something minimally right to have that long of a career (maybe staying out of the limelight after OJ?), but yeah, that was a cluster.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Thanks for stopping by, Donald.

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

The verdict was a shock for sure. I remember the verdict came back so quick and almost all of OJ's lawyers were out of town, that he was sitting with Carl Douglas when he was initially brought into the court room and it was announced they had a verdict and they would return the next day to read it. The quick
    verdict led almost everyone to assume he'd been found guilty.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I guess some people must really rely on the r-word in their lives to fight so hard against its detractors.

11. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

Definitely. Big-time shock. In hindsight, I think most of us were a little naive about how the whole trial went down. The prosecution made mistakes, even some big ones, but it's easy to see now that the case was bigger than the evidence and the arguments made for and against.

Draft saved Draft deleted