1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Explain this to me like I'm a second-grader

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Wait a second. I thought the Washington Post was the LIBRUHL ELITIST MEDIA!!!!

Are you telling me that they're objective?

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Dana Milbank, and others, crack me up.

They want to pretend that Hillary is just unusually cautious and secretive, and that she would be better served if she was just more open, and cooperative.

It's ludicrous. She's secretive and uncooperative, because she's covering up questionable behavior, that runs from unethical to criminal.

It's not about keeping embarrassing emails from leaking out. It's about keeping incriminating evidence from being made available to investigators, and always has been.

It's unbelievable that Milbank doesn't get this, or pretends not to. Who else would he give this benefit of the doubt to?

3. Baron Scicluna

Incriminating evidence for what crime?

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Rumored emails between HRC and Bill:

"Remember that time we snuffed Vince? LOL"

"I am so happy Baron is in bed with us."

5. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

"I wish Baron would stop masturbating in the bed during middle of the night while we're trying to sleep."

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Mika and Andrea are turning against Grandma. How much longer can she last?

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It must be that, and not a completely rational fear of 30 years of Republican witchhunts into everything she's ever been vaguely attached to.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Mila has been power slurping Trump for a year, along with her mincing choirboy co-host.

9. Baron Scicluna

If Hillary wins, the Republicans are going to have a helluva time blaming the liberal media this time. Not that it won't stop them from trying.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

In Kansas, Louisiana, Alabama and elsewhere, Republicans have complete control of the state levers of power. They are running their states into the ground, to the warcry of "Opposing Obama, every day!".

I have yet to understand how a state Public Utilities Commissioner is going to oppose Obama, but by god they sure promise to loudly.

Anyone who points out that the schools are closing early in the year because there is no tax money to pay for them is "Libruhl media!"

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah sure.

Do you understand the criminality of her cattle trades?

Do you understand that Whitewater was a forclosure scam aimed at old people?

Do you know that they fired the WH Tavel office employees so they could outsource the business to friends?

Do you realize that Bill and Hillary have intimidated witnessed, and encouraged people to file false affidavits, and to obstruct justice for decades?

The Clinton foundation has funded their travel and lifestyle, and allowed them to put friends like Sidney Blumenthal on the payroll.

Companies and countries seeking influence with the US Department of state donated to the foundation, and hired Bill for speeches (his rate soared when she got the top job at State).

The Clinton's didn't disclose Bill's speeches, where a conflict existed, as promised.

She withheld the Rose Law Firm billing records.

She destroyed emails, rather than turn them over as demanded.

But yeah, it's all a conspiracy against her. Poor thing.

So, seriously, if her last name wasn't Clinton, and she wasn't the leading Democrat for President, do we really think Dana Milbank gives her the benefit of the doubt?

Vombatus likes this.
  12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm familiar with your talking points. I lived through the 90s.

Draft saved Draft deleted