1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2015-16 NBA Thread (feat. the Wives)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Oct 8, 2015.

1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It's "pretty hard" to say THIS was intentional? Come on, qt.

[​IMG]

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Actually, abbott, Oswald's declaration of innocence sets him completely apart from all the other lone nut assassins in our glorious history. It's strong evidence that at least he wasn't a lone nut.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Honestly I think the replays I saw last night were always from more straight on or the other side of Adams and so it looked more innocuous.

I admit this view makes it look more separate from the shooting motion. What's most damning is that I would have expected both feet to go up together if it was part of the shooting motion, not one separately.

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

There's also the not-insignificant fact that he's not shooting. He's bringing the ball down when he loses it. Then he jumps up and kicks Adams in the nuts.

I really like the Warriors and I love the way Draymond plays, but this is pretty cowardly from the NBA.

Iron_chet likes this.
  5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

It was most disappointing that Draymond was ineffective on both sides of the court all night.

6. PCLoadLetter

Yeah, he was incredibly bad. Minus 41, I think? Worst +/- in the playoffs in 19 years.

7. PCLoadLetter

Bismack Biyombo is a bad, bad man.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

So, the Cavs ... not invincible then?

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I remember reading an off-day story before Game 3 about how Kevin Love was 14-0 in playoff games. He sure has fallen in three nights.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

We wouldn't be half as mad if he did it to Lance Armstrong. (shamelessly stolen from the Jay Mohr show).

Frankly I think Green was just putting his right foot, taking his right foot out and shaking it all about.

11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Gee, you think? He doesn't even have the friggin ball anymore when he went up with the kick.

Congrats, you've definitely won today's foolish fanboi award for this "shooting motion" mularkey.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

C'mon, maybe he's got the Elaine kick tic.

old_tony likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted