1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Has he not done this, repeatedly, for decades?

It's not even about that. And this in not directed at you, NC ... I just so happened to be inspired by your post. I have a college degree and lost my job two days ago. So, yes, I am joining the growing ranks of former sports journalists on this site. But I guess I should have bootstrapped it a little more, eh? I only gave 19 years of my life, not counting college, to a dying industry (that I didn't know was dying at the time ... how stupid am I?). I guess I should have seen it coming. Or maybe we could show a little fucking compassion and realize that there are a lot of people out there busting their asses and getting screwed at every turn in our current economy, and maybe we should work on finding some solutions. I would never vote for Bernie, because his plans are pie-in-the-sky bullshit, but his message has a lot of truth to it. The people at the bottom, meaning most of us on this site, I presume, are repeatedly getting fucked because of the greed that has run rampant at the top. I don't know the solution, but I know a lot of talented and hard-working people are feeling the effects. You want to rail on the people abusing the system for food stamps/unemployment/whatever? Fine. I'm in. But too many people on this thread seem to be so comfortable in their little world and have zero respect/consideration for what people are going through. It's disgusting and unsavory, to be honest.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

He may be, but I bet you have more money in the game.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

This is quickly veering into Reggie White territory.

He must've left his sombrero and stick-on handlebar mustache at home.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

At least he didn't say "the Hispanics."

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why is it laughable that a coal miner could learn a new skill?

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

He'd still be a know-nothing fool with zero geopolitical experience running our nation. He'd just be a bit, what, more demure about it? That's still scary.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why did Donald Trump feel the need to build a wall around his taco salad?

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Lyin' Donald!

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I forgot this from a couple of months ago - Smarter-than-the-room Dick W was placing rock solid bets at rock solid odds on various candidates.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

BDC, I know it has come up elsewhere on the board, but very sorry to hear about your situation.

Big Circus and YankeeFan like this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Just taking a couple minutes off from munching Ivanka's taco.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.