1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

There will be conservatives who vote for Hillary because it will be easier to mobilize against her for 2020 than it would be under Trump. Just like George Will said.

So now she's got:

1. Democrats
    2. Women
    3. Black, Hispanic, other minority groups.
    4. Liberals
    5. Moderates
    6. A portion of conservative Republicans

What am I missing here ?

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Benghazi! Emails! Monica! Vince Foster!

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

i will vote for her. Because the alternative is a a nightmare. But

Health care, Iraq, Wall Street bail outs. Goldman Sachs paying her $13million, North Korea,Syria, Iran, Yemen (all foreign policy failures as Secty of State)

She has not been successful for the country or New York except to get rich and get jobs.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The Pig sat there at the WH Correspondents' Dinner and took it up the ass like a bitch.

[​IMG]

And don't worry, Barack will be back for more.

[​IMG]

... for that very reason. Obama will goad and goad and goad Trump before The Pig will let loose with, "How much shit do I have to take off this n*****r?"

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That's one thing Trump might have in his favor. He might be bad at government. We've seen that Hillary is bad at government. Hillary has had a chance to influence the issues and hasn't done much with it. People, for better or worse, seem to want an outsider no matter who it is.
    This election cycle is like an epileptic trying to throw a 95 mph brushback pitch. It's intended to send a harmless message, but the odds are pretty good it's going to go off course and hit the batter in the head.

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

It really is amazing, I mean totally mind-boggling, that anyone with half a brain thinks fucking Donald Trump is out for anything other than getting rich. Or that he gives even half a shit about most of the people who have been voting for him.

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

What do you have against epileptics?

BDC99 likes this.
  8. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

The batter in that analogy is the GOP, right ?

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

"We operate with one simple mission -- Win!"

I've watched Army videos forever. There had never been an emphasis on "Win!" until Trump made "Win!" his mantra. That's a pretty significant effect.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Speaking of Obama, watching TNT right now and I've just cast Obama in the biopic...

[​IMG]

Lugnuts likes this.
  11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fans of The Pig are slack-jawed yokel morons, and it's OK to say so:

We must shame dumb Trump fans: The white working class are not victims

The best part is that fans of The Pig say they've had it with maneuvering, posturing, bluffing and bullshitting, and The Pig is the one person in the race who has made his entire career out of unabashedly doing exactly that.

All of Trump's "deal" books make no bones of the fact he never negotiates with anybody at face value.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    BDC99 likes this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Remember that polls are irrelevant if you can't vote. And the GOP, by the admission of several leaders, has disenfranchised the poor and minorities throughout much of the country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.