1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Well, she did say she wasn't raped in her deposition when she was subpoenaed by Paula Jones' lawyers.

But let's take her word that she had lied during that forced deposition because she, as a rape victim, didn't want to get involved in the case.

Jones' lawyers, who were prominent Republicans, made her go to Ken Starr, who told her she might be prosecuted for perjury unless she recanted the deposition that she had lied in because she, as a rape victim did not want to get involved. So she recanted.

In other words, she either wasn't a rape victim if she actually was telling the truth in her deposition, or the Republicans led by Starr threatened to prosecute a rape victim who didn't want to come forward and get involved in their witchhunt against the president. Take your pick.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Maybe some of you closet poly sci profs can riddle me this:

When Cleveland erupts in flames nights after night during the coming Trump debacle, how does that blowback not tarnish Hillary, given that it's her supporters we'll see rioting?

Lugnuts and doctorquant like this.
  3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

She'll probably mimic Trump and blame it on Bernie supporters.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Only Baron could think he's boxed someone in the corner with a conjecture in which the rapist isn't one of the bad guys.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I don't know if Clinton did it or not assault her (even though some of my relatives in Van Buren know Broaddrick personally). But he was never charged, let alone convicted.

Good trolling though.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

8. Baron Scicluna

I didn't say the rapist isn't one of the bad guys. But, since you believe she was raped, I assume you are good with how the GOP threatens rape victims with prosecution, amirite?

9. Baron Scicluna

I love how having an affair and alleged rape are lumped together in the same category. Because, you know, it's just as terrible to have an affair as it is to rape someone.

10. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Why isn't Hillary's picture on that poster?

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

So, we get to vote for Bill Clinton this fall? That's fantastic news.

12. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

"Fake classes at UNC!"

"So what? Duke players take easy classes at NC Central! "

"Nuhuh. The bad staff your team does is worse than the bad stuff my team does! "

Over and over again.

SFIND, Lugnuts, RickStain and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.