1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sporting News: Senior Writer and Digital Producer(s) in Charlotte, N.C.

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by AdiJoseph, Mar 31, 2016.

1. rcsoxfan

rcsoxfan Member

Reason I was asking, and I realize the span of time is definitely longer than short period of time, I will be moving to the Fayetteville, NC area in July. Perhaps that is too long of a time. LOL

2. rcsoxfan

rcsoxfan Member

But that could always be dependent on outside factors.

3. rcsoxfan

rcsoxfan Member

Well, for what it's worth Adi I have sent you via email a CV, cover letter and some clips. Hope you get them soon, decide to discuss it with me soon and decide to hire me even sooner.

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Putting stuff like this out on a public forum is not helping your cause.

5. rcsoxfan

rcsoxfan Member

I know I'm being a bit silly. Probably shouldn't but I did, so not much I can do about it now.

6. rcsoxfan

rcsoxfan Member

Any movement on this opening?

7. AdiJoseph

AdiJoseph New Member

8. rcsoxfan

rcsoxfan Member

Well thanks for the update.

9. rcsoxfan

rcsoxfan Member

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Please stop digging.

11. rcsoxfan

rcsoxfan Member

well you know as harsh as it might be to them or as brash as it sounds to others, some of us like to know where we stand in certain situations. And it really isn't digging when you ask a fairly generic question. And a little humor in a place like this is certainly not uncommon. In no way do I mean to annoy, aggravate or insult anyone. It was just a question for general reference and certainly not intended to be anything more or less.

12. Ice9

Ice9 Active Member

Please, please, PLEASE stop. This is annoying, aggravating and insulting to everyone who checks on this thread for serious questions about the job.

CarlSpackler likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted