1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

It does feel like we're in a calm period before the full force of Hurricane Trillary hits mainland.

2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

John Oliver needs to move on from Drumpf. Mildly funny. Unfortunately, his shtick is dragging out a bit far too long than it deserves.

3. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Now people are threatening Trumps son. You would have to be a low life to do this. Wonder if Move On is behind this too. Hillary and Bernie needs to tell those people to stop instigating violence after what happened in Chicago.

It's disgusting how far we have fallen, it's become actual physical threats simply for differences in opinion.

Trump's Son Threatened in Bid to Force Dad to Quit Campaign

4. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

You could just be a liberal.

5. JohnHammond

Rainman is close to being the stupidest poster. It's a tough battle, since the two dumbest are always neck-and-neck, while the third is on sabbatical.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yes. It's unique in American history for a president, presidential candidate and/or his family to be threatened. In light of this brand-new development, perhaps we should create some kind of secret protection service.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

It's good to know I'm not No. 1 or No. 3.

8. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

No worse than No. 6.

Ace likes this.
  9. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Whatever you think of Rainman notwithstanding, I think he had a point here. No?

And I, myself, have listened to Eric Trump a few times lately, and frankly, I've actually wished he was running for president instead of his dad.

Seems impressive -- very smart, thoughtful and well-spoken.

10. JohnHammond

What's the point, Write? His second paragraph is awfully hypocritical considering what happens to reporters and protestors at Trump rallies.

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He's impressive. He was on with Scarborough the afternoon of Iowa or New Hampshire - one of those - and came across really well. I told Mrs. Whitman that it was hard to imagine Hillary letting Chelsea get exposed on the shows like that.

YankeeFan likes this.
  12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Yankeefans been preoccupied.

YankeeFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.