1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Super Bowl 50

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

A few.

2. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom Active Member

Odd thing is he'd gotten less heat for calling him a girl. To be safe on all counts we should kill the word from the dictionary and rename a male under 18 a maley. Its like saying gay means happy.

3. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I mean, they went 15-1 and dominated their first 2 playoff games. So either:
    1) Whether they respond to it or not is immaterial.
    2) They still respond to it just fine.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Ain't we lucky we got him?

old_tony and dixiehack like this.
  5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I shouldn't categorize posters like that, and I regret doing so earlier. Everyone here is a valuable member of the community.

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It can make you stronger in both sports. It can help overcome injury in both sports.

But baseball has a bunch of sacred stats and records that people start whining about lest they become "tainted" by PED users. There are no sacred stats in football. So people don't give a fuck.

7. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

Well, not everyone. :)

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I don't mean "respond" as in, turn it into action on a football field. (FWIW, Carolina is loaded with talent on D, has been for a 2-3 years, and quite probably doesn't give a shit what Cam does.)

I mean "respond" as in, yeah, Cam, that's funny. Or yeah, Cam, that's interesting. I'm just thinking, over 5 years, how you'd build a relationship with a person like that.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Has Cam's mom switched allegiance yet?

11. Songbird

Rodman'esque.

12. Songbird

I posted that before seeing that Dick had brought up Rodman as an example. Is that good or bad?

Draft saved Draft deleted