1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First-world problems

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 3_Octave_Fart, Mar 6, 2015.

1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I was pleasantly surprised when the last one tidied up the contents of the fridge.
    I generally tip these women very well; I feel guilt that someone has to root around in our toilet, whether for pay or not.
    My wife has an eagle eye for the "missed spots"- things I would never catch. I hate to be so critical because I see the current team working their asses off.

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

You've got to be shitting me, right? It's your house, your closet, your system. Fuck upsetting the cleaning woman. She works for you, not the other way around.

3. Constantly running out of battery on my smartphone. Why can't they jsut slap on a huge battery?

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Neighbor kid wants to come over and mow the lawn, so now I actually have to put on respectable pants.

5. Spartan Squad

My Dish CBS feed is behind my neighbor's feed so I hear them celebrating about five seconds before I see what they are celebrating about.

6. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Went to Sonic for lunch and they didn't give me any napkins and I got a short straw with a Route 44 slush, making it difficult to finish

7. Spartan Squad

That has been the bane of my existence when the establishment goes cheap and doesn't get adequate straws for larger beverage sizes.

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

True story. I got a cup the other day and the straw was TWICE as high as the cup. I damn near poked my eye out.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

The cherries in my old fashioned suck.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I suffered a wicked paper cut right on the tip of one of my fingers today.
    And it's my fretting hand, so no guitar for a day or two.

11. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

After years of talking about it I finally bought a guitar last week and have been spending a lot of time watching YouTube videos as I try and figure it out. I feel your pain.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Spartan Squad likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted