1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

What a fine gentleman you are.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The lasting legacy of Fiorina's campaign is Jennifer Markovsky, Ke'Arre Stewart and Garrett Swasey.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

The beauty of Starman is he shows the complete hypocrisy of the left. Imagine the uproar of SJ left is someone had uttered that toward Hillary. It would be "Republican War on Women" this and "Republican War on Women" that, 24/7.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The misogyny. It burns.

It's really great that you and BitterYoungMatador2 are clearly misogynists, are both liberal, and rarely get called out for it by fellow liberals.

Yet, if Bob Woodward suggests that Hilary sounds shrill, the internet melts down.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Bob Woodward's reach is slightly larger than Starman from SJ.com.

Lugnuts likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

True. I'd still like to see a proportional response.

Liberals aren't as concerned with misogyny as they are with any criticism of Grandma.

7. YankeeFan

LOL. Just saw a clip of Jeb doing an interview, along with his mom, on CBS this morning.

Jeb! criticizes Trump, but not by name, for using profanity in a speech, with kids in the audience.

Barbara says, "who did that?" And Jeb! tilts his head, rolls his eyes, and tells her, "you're buddy."

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Hey, she's not my abuela.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Are you talking about Hitlerry, to whom I have referred as a shriveled old shrew on numerous occasions? That one?

In fact, it was a toss-off old-shrew reference to HRC (I was more busy attacking Incest Boy Trump and his appetite for his daughter's crotch) that recently helped get me put on timeout at DailyKos, the grand cathedral of lib Kumbayahism.

Kind of ironic because these days DK consists about 80% of hippie-freak BernieBros parroting the complete FauxFascistNoise RWSM anti-HRC conspiracy-theory bible of the last 25 years.

MSNBC is a 22-hour blowjob for Donald Trump and Daily Kos is dominated by rehash of the entire Clinton Derangement Syndrome laundry list since 1990. Karl Rove weeps with joy.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  10. YankeeFan

Starman is a Bernie Bro!

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Considering the fate of Sanders' father's family members during the Holocaust, I sincerely doubt Bernie wants someone who would call HRC "Hitlery" as a supporter.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Considering she's from the OC, Disney may know better. (Referring to Fiorina here.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.