1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ben Carson: Bungling Surgeon

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Yer fucked!

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Clinton was fucked by Obama's giant black penis.

Anyway. I saw this earlier and thought it was reference to the miss universe mess. Where miss Philippines was also fucked by a giant black dong.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Amazing Trump can pull himself off of fucking his daughter long enough to even talk about this shit.

Has Trump supplied any DNA evidence that he is not the father of his daughter's current pregnancy? And if not, why not?

4. JayFarrar

Chelsea is pregnant. Do we know for a fact that it isn't Trump's?

BDC99 likes this.
  5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I was all set to vote for Hillary, but now I won't. I want a president who can hold their piss for four hours. That's the dealmaker for me.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I don't think Trump has ever discussed publicly how much he wants to see Chelsea naked or "date" (i.e. Screw) her. You can't shut him up about Ivanka.

The only way to really put an end to it would be Trump submitting to verifiable, confirmable third party testing that he isn't the father. Until he addresses that issue he needs to shut the fuck up about other stupid shit.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey, @Dick Whitman, check it out, the end is finally near for Trump:

Conservative talkers begin to turn on Trump

LOL. The story is so off base. Beck has been against Trump since day one. This is not a new development.

Rush and Levin did defend Cruz when Trump criticized him, but then Trump took it all back in the last debate, and as he told Howard Kurtz, it was in response to criticism from talk radio:

KURTZ: You told Chris Wallace that Ted Cruz is a bit of a maniac in the Senate, not qualified to be President, and in the debate you said his temperament is fine, you two get along, but why did you call him a maniac?

TRUMP: I do like him. He said something about me and I said something with a little smile, and frankly I -- we had a lot of fun at the debate. I got to know him well over the last three days, I said he's fine. He's actually a very nice guy. I tell you about Cruz -- he's the one person -- and Ben Carson also, but then he hit me and I hit him, he retreated a bit -
    - not retreated. I really like him, and I really like Ted Cruz. A lot of people don't Ted Cruz. I like him. He's the one person that when I said things were right but controversial. A lot of things I say are correct, but controversial, because our world is so politically correct. You say correct things, all of a sudden they say basically they're basic statements, but Ted Cruz would back me 100 percent, I guess virtually every time. You cover it better than anybody.

KURTZ: But after the maniac comment, two powerful voices in radio, Rush Limbaugh (Inaudible) generally supportive of you, said -- criticized you for taking on Cruz. Did that make you rethink it a little bit?

TRUMP: Well, I like those two people. They've been very, very supportive, and it made me think about it a bit. Because Mark and Rush have been so nice to me, and -- and -- I did think about it a bit.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/media-buzz/index.html

These journalists trying to predict the fall of Trump are like traders trying to pick a top/bottom. It's almost never successful.

Nothing in this guy's article makes me believe he listens to talk radio on a regular basis, so for him to parachute in, and make predictions based on a few comments is absurd.

Also, let's take into account that nearly every major host has done their last show of the year, and you realize that it's not something that, if it existed, would be growing right now. Trump has plenty of time to change the conversation before they return from their year end vacation.

8. YankeeFan

Has anyone asked Webb Hubbell if he's excited to be a grandfather again?

9. JayFarrar

Webb's dead. Clinton had him killed and replaced with a Webb-sized life model decoy.

That way he can also be useful on duck hunts.

10. YankeeFan

Webb Hubbell was willing to go to jail for Bill Clinton. You don't get on the kill list if you do that.

But, if you're going to make a paternity joke in relation to Chelsea Clinton, Webb, not Trump, is the way to go.

11. JayFarrar

I know Webb, he'd get a baseball bat and beat the ever living fuck out of you, well he would have when he was younger, he's old now.

But he's still a big motherfucker. I don't remember how long his pro football career lasted but he was certainly NFL good.

12. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

He's no Harold Ickes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.