1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 12 The Steelers are back!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 17, 2015.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

What I like the most about that is you sat on that follow-up post for two good minutes before coming back here to let me know I'm an asshole.
    That's dedication.

JC likes this.
  2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Obviously couldn't spell an.

3. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I like to think I'm a rational Patriots fan. For the most part. I mean, sure, I'm an asshole but I can talk objectively about the team when I feel like it.
    That being said, no Gronk no title. This team is good enough to win the SB if they have Brady, Gronk and Edelman on offense. Lose any of those three for the playoffs and they're screwed.

4. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

His performance today was an embarrassment. Glad he's not officiating any longer with what he "saw" in his analysis.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Your passive aggressive whining is the best.

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I thought I heard Antonio Brown was the MVP?

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think it is more aggressive aggressive, but who am I to quibble?

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I will take this opportunity to offer a reminder that I strongly opposed that notion. Certainly, he ran into the wrong corner and the wrong group of officials today, but an MVP should still make plays. (And no, I'm not saying the officiating was unfair. Just bad. They let the defensive backs get away with a lot and that played perfectly into Sherman's game.)

JC likes this.
  9. Patriots offense is dying slow death by a thousand cuts.
    Lewis, Edelman and now, Gronk.
    Though reports this morning say he may not have been seriously injured, i.e. no ligament damage.

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Is that similar to a tall midget?

murphyc, JC, schiezainc and 2 others like this.
  11. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Brandon Walsh called from 90210 in 94 and wants his blazer back from Osweiler.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The Pats are leaking it that Gronkowski's injury is not too serious. I'd like to believe them, but their history of hiding/distorting injury news makes that impossible.

Draft saved Draft deleted