1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy football 2015

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mr. Sunshine, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Rawls.

2. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Agreed.

3. Madhavok

In a bit of a pickle. Playing against first place team who has about 300 points on me and the first h2h matchup against me - I'm in second. Already guaranteed a playoff spot I have to imagine.

Wilson or Hoyer
    McCoy
    Ware - West is out.
    Calvin - 35 points!
    ODB
    Barnidge
    Hurns
    Santos
    DEF - don't have one yet. Available: NYG at Wash, Minny at ATL, Tampa at Indy are my top three I can think of.

Sat Langford and Starks on Thursday. I have Graham available for the TE spot as well.

Notable players available:
    Cousins, Osweiler, McCown, Alfred Morris, Matt Jones.

I should play Hoyer against the terrible NO defense, but the team has got to have a turnaround game at some point right? Wilson could be a safe play at home against Pitt. McCown is home against Baltimore who he already lit up once this year. Kind of like Tampa defense against Indy. And if West doesn't go, Ware should be a fine fill in?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Rawls. Always go with your best guy.

5. Madhavok

So by that logic, I should go with Wilson over Hoyer. I know I should. It's safe. It's easy. Damnit.

6. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Stick with Hoyer. And go get the TB D.

7. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I'm having another of my last minute crises of confidence:

Spencer Ware or Chris Ivory?

Also, I hear it's raining in Nashville -- so, Derek Carr, playing a couple or three time zones east in the rain, or should I pick up Hoyer and throw him in there?

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Ivory, Hoyer

9. Madhavok

Starting Hoyer. Snagged Tampa D last night. Also grabbed Alfred Morris, but am going to start Ware.

10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I love it when the advice says what I was thinking. Miami's run defense has been horrid and I love any QB against the Saints -- especially one with a big-time WR.

11. Madhavok

Ware in a dreary KC against Buffalo or Morris against Giants? Worried Morris will lose carries to Jones and Thompson.

12. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I wouldn't touch a Redskins RB. Ware over Morris is a no-brainer.

Draft saved Draft deleted