1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Live Police Scanner feed - Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Vombatus, Nov 27, 2015.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Waiting for the board conservatives to condemn this terrorist attack.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

There's plenty of assholery on Twitter for everyone:

[​IMG]

3. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Yep. Those people are certainly assholes.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

ISIS Rookie of the Year Candidates.

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The important thing is that we start heavily tracking gathering places that are sources of Christian conservative thought so that we can weed out these terrorists before they act.

heyabbott likes this.
  6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

SnarkShark certainly seemed quite concerned, or he wouldn't have complained and run off.

But please, return to your usual humor. It adds a great deal to the board (I'm not being sarcastic. I really do like what you bring here.)

Vombatus likes this.
  7. outofplace

You don't think people here laugh at you, tony? That IS funny.

8. outofplace

It isn't the most important thing. It just comes up a lot because we have quite a few hypocrites around here.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yes, that's something we should definitely look into.

10. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

A good article. But seriously, I think the mugshot says it all, wherever on the political spectrum you fall:

[​IMG]

Schmuck.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Making those posts using your real name is a real real bad idea. You never know who might come kicking down your front door next.

12. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

oop, thanks. I'm glad you responded that way. I was actually a bit out of character to type that, sort of at you, but like I said, I really wasn't trying to be antagonistic.

I just wonder sometimes about these arguments that are akin to a dog chasing its tail around in circles. And of course, that comment isn't aimed at you. There are several folks around here who could have their foot fit in that shoe.

That said, this place would be pretty boring without lively debate. I guess somewhere there is a happy medium.

Anyway, Happy Holidays! Don't forget, spike's deadline for Secret Santa is Monday, 30 November.

Regards,
    VB

Draft saved Draft deleted