1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ben Carson: Bungling Surgeon

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Seemed like it.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Ok, perhaps I should have been more clear. I see him mocking the guy. I don't see him mocking the guy's disability.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The parallel to this is hearing Trump say Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her whatever" and thinking "nose."

bigpern23 likes this.
  4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Yeah, he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig, but if cooked right, pig is delicious and succulent. I'm sure that's what he meant, and the PC meanypants brigade is just trying to twist his words.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Had I just seen that still, I'd have thought one thing. Having seen the video from which it was pulled, I think another.

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Exactly. When I saw the video the first time I had never seen the reporter. The idea that I would be intentionally ignorant concerning anything this buffoon does is laughable.

7. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

The reporter in question covered commercial real estate for the NYDN back in the 90s and several outlets are reporting he's had multiple interviews with Trump and a reportedly cordial relationship.

Trump says he has no recollection of the guy despite his perfect and yooge memory and says the biased and financially failing NY Times are a bunch of morons for reporting that he had met this reported repeatedly when he doesn't remember it happening.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

In his defense, he's right about Rosie...

9. Dick Whitman

She's so fat!!!

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I'm just tickled by the notion that the blustering jackasses who talk so much about the "piece of shit in the White House" are, most likely, a year away from pulling the lever for a man who fits the first part of that description better than just about anyone.

Riptide likes this.
  11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

There's no way he's the nominee.

But if he was, he'd be more deserving of a vote and more qualified for the job than Hillary Clinton.

12. Dick Whitman

You should just say it. It'll feel good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.