1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ben Carson: Bungling Surgeon

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Which makes the two of you twins.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I really appreciate the insults for not jumping in head first. I doubt there are many folks on here who dislike Trump for president as much as I do. But arent all politicians full of shit? I think its a job requirement.

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

That's the part that got me. A few hours ago was the first photo I saw of the reporter. Not looking good for Trumps explanation. Flip. Flop. Guess I'm not so open minded.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It was just Trump telling it like it is. Straight shooter.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

What, exactly, has Trump done in the last decade to earn the benefit of the doubt that maybe he's NOT one of the biggest jerkoffs on the planet?

His entire campaign is built around being a belligerent asshole. He has an enemies list, and a long memory, and acts like a petulant 2-year-old every time someone questions him on anything.

Why, exactly, would you buy Trump's "explanation" on this?

But, Dick's right. The assholes that support him are going to love this. It's about time someone put those whiny handicapped people in their place, amirite?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

He's not politically correct. What else do you need?

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Trump is essentially an idiot's idea of what an alpha male is. His voters are almost exclusively stunted adolescents who still think stuffing someone in a locker is the height of leadership.

dixiehack likes this.
  9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

There's some good Christian stuff streaming right now.

The NOW Television Network

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

John Mulaney said it pretty well: Trump is what a drunk hobo imagines a rich person to be like.

SpeedTchr, Jake_Taylor and HC like this.
  11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I watched the video and didn't see anything untoward ... well, other than it's Donald fucking Trump being listened to, the thought of which is more stomach-turning than anything he might actually do. But mocking the guy? Nah, I don't see it.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

He was straight-up mocking the disability. When is the last time you EVER saw Donny get so apoplectic in his delivery.

Of fucking course he was making fun of the freak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.