1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy football 2015

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mr. Sunshine, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Yeah. I'm skeptical about starting Langford tonight. My other options are Starks, West/Ware.

Calvin should do well today as well.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Nah. :)

3. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Calvin killed me. In fact, I'm playing against him in one league and against Stafford and Gano in another.

4. Madhavok

I didn't think that well! But, I'll take it.

Now the question is: Langford? Starks? Neither. Roll with West or Ware on Sunday?

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I would probably go with West. ETA: just realized he's banged up. I think I'd wait and see on those two.

6. Madhavok

Not super confident with Langford and Starks so I'll just see about west and ware

BDC99 likes this.
  7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

McFadden did no favors for me today. Miller scored a TD tonight, so anything he does from here on out is gravy, but it would be nice if he could add to his total for me. Cobb, too.

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Goodness. Had 8 players going today across my 2 leagues. Witten/Bryant got me a combined 9 points, and the Eagles defense actually had minus-2 points in one league. The other might be worse: D. Adams/Murray have combined for 3 points, But Crosby tried to bail me out with 7 and Alshon chipped in with 8. Could use SOMETHING in the fourth quarter, guys!

9. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Playing for first this week and I benched the Carolina D in favor of the Jets, had Cam and Dez going, so my week is not off to the best start.
    In another league I'm in I'm playing a guy who had Carolina's D. He's a 25-point favorite, so I'm in trouble. Am I crazy for wanting to get Hoyer and starting him over Brady? I think Hoyer has a better chance of getting me a 30-plus point game than Brady does.

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Yes, you're crazy

11. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I'm starting Hoyer, but that's because Luck is hurt. If I had Brady, I would ALWAYS start him.

JakeandElwood, bigpern23 and BDC99 like this.
  12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

With Freeman out this week, I'm left to choose between Rawls vs. Pitt, Yeldon vs. SD or Gore vs. TB. Rawls gets the worst matchup, but he's the best back. Yeldon gets the best matchup, but his upside seems limited (18 points is his highest output this season). Gore, too, has only had one or two outstanding performances. I'm leaning toward Rawls regardless of the matchup. Who ya got?

Draft saved Draft deleted