1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump: Come Kiss the Ring

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Next, he's going to propose a 5-percent tax cut for every rich man who includes naked pictures of his wife with his tax return.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Trump's next target might be the Audience Network on DirecTV and the old show NYPD Blue. The episode from Season 12 that's running right now (first ran on Feb. 1, 2005) has the female DA's father talking up Carly Fiorina.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Did a search and Putin was mentioned in this thread. Interesting response by him the other day (not relating to Trump but American imperialism).

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

How much does Trump make on the sake of merchandise on his website?

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Vigorous jacking-off gesture.

7. YankeeFan

Oh boy:

[​IMG]

Songbird likes this.
  8. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Rubio had the mr. Spock haircut

9. YankeeFan

I'm not convinces Trump will, or should, win the Republican nomination, but the folks that are praying for him to just go away, or hoping for him to blow up, are out of their minds.

If you want the nomination, beat him:

The top strategist to 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney doesn't think 2016 front-runner Donald Trump will even be in the race when the first votes are cast.

Stuart Stevens, an unaligned strategist who spearheaded Romney's successful bid for the GOP nomination, said Monday that Trump is likely scared of losing.

"I don't think he's going to be on the ballot by February 1," Stevens told CNN's Jake Tapper on "The Lead." "The greatest sin in his value system is to be a loser, and most people who run for president lose. I don't think he'll risk it."

Top Romney strategist: Trump will be out by Iowa - CNNPolitics.com

10. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

So CNN went and interviewed a loser to tell us that Trump is afraid of losing? Interesting.

11. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Losers lose

12. da man

da man Well-Known Member

That might be the dumbest theory I've ever heard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.