1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA 14 Xbox Online Dynasty

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hank_Scorpio, Jul 18, 2013.

1. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

RTA.

2. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

How we looking? I won't be around Friday-Sunday.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I think it's just me left to play. I will do that Wednesday evening and advance.

4. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

How are we looking?

5. Hank_Scorpio

It's just me left to play.

I've tried to play twice now. Got done both times and it said it the dynasty servers were down, so it didn't save.

I'm going to try again Tuesday night and hopefully advance then.

Hopefully this isn't a sign that EA may be thinking of stopping the servers.

Sorry for the delay in updating the progress. There's just so little that interests me here lately I don't come around much.

6. JakeandElwood

No worries. That's incredibly irritating about the servers.

7. Hank_Scorpio

Tried to play again last night and the same thing happened.

I'm going to try again Thursday. Although this time I'm going to unplug everything except the Xbox, just to try something different.

8. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Uggg. Wondered how long EA would continue supporting the online play. Sounds like it might be in trouble....

9. Hank_Scorpio

Tried playing again and plugged into my modem (instead of the router). Same thing happened. When it comes time to upload to the server, I get the message EA servers are unavailable. It lets you keep retrying, which I do at least 10-15 times before I give up.

I also tried to just do recruiting. I could change points, but again when it went to upload to servers, same EA server message appears.

I haven't researched it too much to see if others have had this problem as well.

10. sostartled

sostartled Member

11. JakeandElwood

Well, that's not good.

12. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Damn....if the dynasty is in trouble, I need to decide if I want to keep XBL. This was my biggest reason for keeping it.

Draft saved Draft deleted