1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ann Killion - classy lassy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big_Space, Nov 22, 2014.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Wow, really feel bad for that girl who had so much going for her and placed her life in the hands of administrators who just wanted the notoriety.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I agree with almost everything you said, except that columnists are just a bit different than reporters, so in some form they are paid to be a personality. They've supposedly reached a point in the business where their opinion counts.

That being said, they are given even more trust than the average reporter, so when they breach that trust it's a greater offense.

3. Big_Space

Big_Space Member

yeah, guessing you haven't read the state's atty report - just what other have written for you. good job, good effort.

why sympathy for anyone? do you know more about the accuser? you certainly don't know anything about Winston

i get it, you like to throw labels on people, helps you avoid answering questions

4. Big_Space

Big_Space Member

you assume someone is guilty if the investigation was bungled? investigations don't get bungled for innocents? little reckless to make those assumptions, but what do i know. im just a silly fanboiz

i feel like you know more about the Winston case than you let on, spill the beans.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What year did you graduate FSU?

6. Big_Space

Big_Space Member

Huh? What's graduate? I just ride to the games in my truck wearing my 'Jesus loves Jameis' shirt.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Thank for the discussion, very enlightening.

Draft saved Draft deleted