1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA 14 Xbox Online Dynasty

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hank_Scorpio, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I haven't thought about it. As long as the people want to play, Ill keep playing.

I figured people might want to keep going as long as we can since there isn't a new NCAA coming out.

As an aside I might be out of town most of next week. For sure Thursday through Saturday. But it could begin sooner.

2. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

How are we looking for advancement?
    FYI: I'm down to keep playing if the league continues.

3. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

The three-month card retails for $25 I think, though if you buy one at a college bookstore, you get a $10 Live credit.

I kinda still want to be in the league, but just like rumple, I don't know how much I want to devote to a service where I'd use it for, at most, three games (NCAA, GTA 5, Peggle 2). I've probably purchased my last 360 game, so I'd be less likely to pick Live up again unless I got a One, which isn't in my cards for a while. But I do miss the league.

4. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I'll play as long as there's a league.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Good question. If you don't count Meat and Rumple, it looks like just me and Jake.

6. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I might buy three months today, so wait on advancing.

7. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I beat KSU today, just Hank and Rumple to play.

8. Hank_Scorpio

I'll hop on and play tonight, and possibly advance (depending if rumple has reupped for three months).

9. Rumpleforeskin

I'll get around to it when I get home from work.

10. Rumpleforeskin

About to play.

11. Rumpleforeskin

Bought some new Live last night but Internet went out before I could play my game. About to go to work now and have the tech guy coming out this afternoon to check it all out. This is an important game, so I'd like to get it in but it probably wouldn't be until later tonight, so the earliest we could advance is Saturday. Sorry for the wait.

12. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Unrelated note with regards to the game.

Do any of you play the Ultimate Team mode? I can't wrap my brain around it but there are achievements linked to them with this game. (Arg)

I don't think any of you are obsessed with achievements like I am but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me earn the Ultimate Team ones. If so, I'll figure out what we need to do, but it would be a big help.

Thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted