1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 4 NFL thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Sep 25, 2013.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

In the early 1970s, did they really have graphics that pinpoint?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Flipper would have been able to keep the helmet on. Flipper could do anything.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

And with that, you would of had a mirrored helmet to infinity because it would have kept repeating itself.

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Debatable:

[​IMG]

Which would have been awesome.

5. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

They have two more winnable games when they play the Texans.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Reports circulating that Josh Freeman is in the NFL's substance abuse program. He issued a statement this evening, using the old "I've got ADHD and I take Adderall" excuse:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/30/josh-freeman-statement/

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I have seen Josh Freeman read a defense. I would totally believe his focus wanders.

8. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

It would be too small to reproduce. At that size, it has to be simple, like a letter.

9. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Without reading the whole thread ... In what world was Matt Schaub ever going to get another contract???

10. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

My oh my, giving up on the season in September?

11. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

At this point, Schaub in probably in the second half of his career. But it's funny how people overreact to one or two plays. No, he's not going to the Super Bowl (most don't). But, for today --- not 5 years down the road --- he's still in the top half of NFL starters. He would be an upgrade for quite a few teams at the moment.

12. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I can almost believe that Schiano would leak that info about Freeman just to further discredit him...

Draft saved Draft deleted