1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Awkward dates

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cyclingwriter, Jun 27, 2013.

1. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Two weekends ago, I'm walking a woman into my apartment building, getting ready to do the Curly Shuffle on her cooter.

As we're walking in, the doorman-a real drama queen, I might add-says "holy shit, did you hear about the Trayvon Martin case?"

"Um, no...we went to a movie."

"Can you believe that that scumbag Zimmerman got off?"

At which point, my date said "Good! I'm glad justice was served!" and then gets into a ten minute argument with the doorman. At the end, she asked me if she should just go home at that point. I nodded "yes" and walked toward the elevator.

2. joe

joe Active Member

Buck wins the interwebs.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Please come back at Christmas and tell us what kind of foul substance you wrapped up for his gift.

4. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

You should have powered through anyway. I was 100 percent in the camp that Zimmerman should have been guilty but, in your situation, I would have easily agreed with her to get her back to bed. Hell, if she were hot enough, I would have left Fox News on while I put it in her butt.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Which one is Lardass?

Draft saved Draft deleted