1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Explosion at Boston Marathon II

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Elliotte Friedman, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Depends on how often Abbie Hoffman called ahead to the airport to find out if his flight was canceled.

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

So have the two other guys (clothed guy laying face-down on street or naked guy) been identified yet? Have they come forward?

3. '60s. Get a damn clue.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. KP

KP Active Member

Meanwhile in Providence, body discovered in the water. Strong likelihood of it being Tripathi, the missing Brown student reddit had being Suspect #2.

http://news.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/2013/04/providence-ri----the-body.html

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The Globe on the brothers (lack of) finances: http://b.globe.com/Y2RuSX

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Here's a question I have. If Russia was so worried about this guy in 2011, why did it let him into Russia in 2012 and then let him back out? Don't tell me Russia couldn't come up with some excuse to put him in jail while he was there. They do that to some of the richest people in their country on a regular basis.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Reuters:

9. Boom_70

So the wife worked 80 hours a week and # 1 cared for their 3 year old. A question I have is on Marathon day who took care of the daughter?

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Patriots Day is a holiday here in Massachusetts, Boom. Wife likely had the day off. I did.

11. Boom_70

Possibly but stories have said that she worked 7 days a week. Still leads to a lot of questions. If she was home where did he make the bombs. Where did he tell her that he was going for the day?

When she talks she should be able to fill in a lot of the blanks.

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.