1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do mature women appeal?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jaredk, Sep 14, 2012.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

That they have no clue how to use. Way more car than most of them can handle.

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I don't deny that. My sex strategy is: insert.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Which makes you an adequate gynecologist at best.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I figure cougars are a lot like Al Davis, drafting the best athlete available every year and figuring they can learn football whenever.

5. jaredk

jaredk Member

Everything's a story idea. Began when I saw a license plate "MULF" on a car driven by a blonde of indeterminate age.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Dude, I think Penthouse will publish your letter regardless. But, just to be safe, you might want to make the protagonist around 20 and the woman in the story 45. That's cool. Kind of a "Mrs. Robinson" thing, or even a Poin thing. Too much older and you start wondering if the blue carpet matches the blue drapes, and that's just too nasty an image to shake. You just can't beat off when that shit's in your head.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Carpet is totally out of style anyway. I bet a lot of 25 yr olds have never even seen carpet.

8. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

At 45, the great thing is the available age span: 25 (maybe 20) to 70, depending on variables of course.

9. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

But they have hard wood.

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

DOROTHY CREOSOTE IS A SAINT!

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

(Ashen college boy whimpering the corner after close encounter with the mulf in jaredk's story: "I don't know, man, it's like there was something ALIVE down there, with fur or something...like a fucking hedgehog or something...')

12. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I've always likened it to eating celery.

Draft saved Draft deleted