1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What TV show did you/will you watch strictly for the eye candy?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BurnsWhenIPee, Jul 6, 2012.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

MILFY-Louise Parker ... oh yeah.

2. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I stuck with the second season of Survivor mostly for the future Mrs. Tim Hasselbeck, which wasn't a good idea at all for a variety of reasons.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Saved by the Bell

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Almost as good as the Gilligan's Island episode where they were about to get off the island but Gilligan fouled it up.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I don't tend to watch TV for the eye candy. As IJAG said, it's too much of an investment (and I largely only watch sports and two or three shows per season anyway).

I am, however, considering giving "Nashville" a go for the dynamic duo of Hayden Panettiere and Connie Britton. I hate country music, but ... YOWZA. :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

To Catch a Predator.

7. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

Weeds is a good pick, though I never hated the show that much. Mary-Louise Parker is phenomenal.

One that just came to mind is the present-day Today show, with Savannah Guthrie, Natalie Morales, Amy Robach (I know she just left, so take it back a couple months ago). There's a lot of hot legs going on during the morning.

You can add in past people like Campbell Brown, Soledad O'Brien, plus Katie Couric and Meredith Viera for the cougar crowd.

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The Price Is Right. Until they fired her.

[​IMG]

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

There was a time during Smallville's run when the eye candy was the best reason to watch. The show had at least three very weak seasons (or more, depending on who you ask), but at one point they had Erica Durance, Kristin Kruek and the underrated Allison Mack. Mix in a few seasons of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl, too.

Plus they had one beautiful guest star and/or recurring character after another, including Emmanuelle Vaugier, Evangeline Lilly and Krista Allen. A friend of mine who loved the show said it made him want to move to Kansas.

10. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

VIP - although not for Pam Anderson. I thought Molly Culver was criminally underrated, plus there was the short chick with the big rack. Plus, the show was so goofy that it was kind of watchable as long as you weren't expecting, you know, "A Long Day's Journey Into Night"

11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I'm in n_w's camp with Samantha Brown, although I'm always baffled. It's not as if she's particularly gorgeous; there's just something about her that is extremely sexy.

Draft saved Draft deleted