1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official 2012 outing: Atlanta, Aug. 17-19. Hotel info, page 5.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, May 7, 2012.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Re: Official 2012 outing: Atlanta, Aug. 17-19. RSVP by June 15. Hotel info, page 5.

Hey, I went to Kennesaw State. OTP til I die.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Re: Official 2012 outing: Atlanta, Aug. 17-19. RSVP by June 15. Hotel info, page 5.

OTP is for bitches.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Cracker please. You can't even handle the 770.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I consider my house break-in as my initiation into the ITP culture.

5. KG

KG Active Member

I won't let go of my 770. I keep confusing people in the 270.

6. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

As a former resident of the 770, I can tell you dixiehack speaks the truth.

7. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Is there a cheap/easy way to get to the hotel from Hartsfield?

8. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Will kokane_mothershed or whatever his name is on here going? What about crusoes? Junkie? Some of my faves from the CLE trip.

9. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Easy depends on how far you're willing to walk and how much you're carrying. The Peachtree Center MARTA stop is about three blocks away. One way, one-trip fare is $2.50. There is a MARTA stop at the airport.

10. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're oozing street cred now.

11. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Perfect. MARTA: buses, right, and not a train? How long of a ride is 12 miles on a bus?

12. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Actually, n_w, I found it: http://www.itsmarta.com/rail-schedules-or-route.aspx. That's pretty awesome. So how do we get from Peachtree to Turner? Bus, I think someone mentioned? I see it's only like two miles away.

IJAG, I'll let you know by Friday, but I'm leaning toward coming. Probably only for Friday/Saturday baseball. Dixiehack, if that's the case, I'll bunk with you. I'm normal.

Draft saved Draft deleted