1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2012 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rockbottom, Dec 26, 2011.

1. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

That was almost as bad as the boxing outcome the other night. ::)

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Ben Savage must've coached him up for his big return.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I think Kane left the ring not because he was confused, but because he had a big red boner.

4. podunk press

podunk press Active Member

AJ is my favorite character right now. I have never said that about a Diva before.

She's played the crazy chick role a little too well. And I have absolutely no idea what she's going to do next. We kill creative for the shit they make us watch. But they've given her some solid material, and she's run with it.

5. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Nice pull. Very nice.

6. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Between "performance review" segments and match stipulations, Sunday will mark the 5th time in 2012 that Big Johnny will be on the verge of getting fired...

1. Review with Triple H in February.
    2. WM battle of the GMs.
    3. Over the Limit match with Cena.
    4. Review with Vince.
    5. No Way Out match between Cena and Show.

I just wonder how many times they think people will buy into the tease.

When Vince delivered his big "yerrrrrr fiiiiiired!" in the first segment, that was a pretty clear sign that he wouldn't be doing it again at the end of the night. I think the live crowd caught on too because there were a LOT of empty seats by the final segment. And Cena had been confined to backstage segments up to that point, so they weren't even bothering to stick around for his grand entrance. Ouch.

7. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

Man, do I loooove crazy chicks.

8. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Overall I thought Raw was pretty good. Ending aside when that punch flubbed.

There were some really solid matches on there and I didn't even mind Kofi/Show because the match actually told the story it was supposed to tell.

Much better effort.

9. I think AJ does a good job with her character but I don't find her attractive. She looks like she's 12.

10. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I'd tear that shit up.

11. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Wonder if Kane tagged out and went to the back so he could fap?

12. Agreed. Not terribly predictable and kind of intriguing because she's playing the part so well.

Draft saved Draft deleted